Introducing the EXP1
The EXP1 Expression processor gives you complete control over Breath, Aftertouch and Expression in Reason.
"This is the first [CV based RE] I would definitely buy because I see a direct application for it rather than a hypothetical application and it relates more to improving playability of sounds which is key for the type of music I like to record." - Jeremy Cubert
Take control of real time expression with the EXP1 Expression Processor for Reason.
- A large, multi function display lets you fine tune MIDI CC by giving you an instant visual indication of the input and output.
- Add a response curve with the Curve knob.
- Shift the signal up or down, increase or decrease the output gain.
- Separate values for Attack and Decay control how fast the signal rises or falls.
Use the EXP1 to...
- Add extra sensitivity to keyboard aftertouch.
- Add a breath response curve to a breath controller such as the AKAI EWI-USB or EWI4000s.
- Smooth the response of your external controllers using Attack and Decay.
- View CV from other devices with the large, multi function display.
- Convert MIDI CC to CV.